Flowers Name in Hindi and English (100+ फूलों के नाम With Picture): As a parent or student, if you’re searching 10 flowers name, 15 flowers name, 20 flowers name, or even 40 flowers name, then in this post we have listed more than 100s easy flower names in Hindi and English with pictures.
There are many different kinds of flowers, each with their own special characteristics. They come in many different colours and shapes, from roses, lilies, daisies, and hyacinths to carnations and tulips.
Flowers are beautiful, adorable, and seemingly always a great gift. We may have heard their name so many times that their names have become so generic that we even forget what it’s called. However, there is a whole universe of different flowers name out there for everyone to enjoy, and this list should be a good place to start.
In India, the flowers name is memorised in Hindi and English to the students of class nursery to 5th. In school, if students are asked to write the names of flowers, then after writing 4-5 flower names, they do not understand what else to write. If you also have got the homework to write the names of flowers, then below are the list of all flowers name in Hindi and English with pictures that will make it easy for you to learn and complete the homework.
Flowers Name in Hindi and English: 100+ Phoolon ke Naam
|S.N.||Flowers Pictures||Flowers Name In English||Flowers Name In Hindi|
|13.||Shameplant/Touch Me Not||छूईमूई|
|15.||Pot Marigold||गुले अशर्फ़ी|
|19.||Musk Rose||कस्तूरी गुलाब|
|21.||Poppy||अफीम के फूल|
|27.||Star Jasmine||कुंद पुष्प|
|28.||Night Blooming Jasmine||रात की रानी|
|29.||Hibiscus||गुड़हल का फूल|
|30.||Yellow Oleander||पीला कनेर|
|32.||Cherry Blossom||चेरी का फूल|
|36.||Pomegranate flower||अनार का फूल|
|42.||Indigo Flower||नील पुष्प|
|45.||Acacia Flower||बबूल का फूल|
|47.||Morning Glory||महिमा फूल|
|50.||Mountain Laurel||पहाड़ की हूर|
|51.||Amaranth Flower||चौलाई का फूल|
|59.||Indian Tulip||पारस पीपल|
|61.||Asiatic Lily||एशियाई लिली|
|64.||Flamingo Flower||राजहंस फूल|
|70.||Aloe Vera Flower||घृत कुमारी|
|75.||Flame of Forest||पलाश|
|77.||Foxtail Orchid||द्रौपदी माला|
|78.||Zombi Pea Flower||जंगली मूंग का फूल|
|79.||Peacock Flower||गुलेतूरा फूल|
|81.||Crown Flower||सफ़ैद आक|
|85.||Bleeding Heart||रक्त केतकी पुष्प|
|86.||Burr Mallow Flower||बिचता का फूल|
|87.||Golden Frangipani||सोन चम्पा|
|91.||Jungle Geranium||रूग्मिनी फूल|
|93.||Apricot Blossom||खुबानी फूल|
|95.||Purple Passion||झुमका लता|
|97.||Tiger Lily||टाइगर लिली|
|99.||Blood Lily||हेमंतस फूल|
|101.||Palash||पलाश का फूल|
10 Flowers Name for Kids
If you’re those parents whose children are in 1st class, ukg, nursery, or even in 5th class, then below we have listed the 10 easy flower names with pictures that are easy to pronounce, learn & memorise.
1. Rose (गुलाब): The Rose flower is one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. It comes in many colours, forms, and varieties. It has been a symbol of love, beauty and good fortune for hundreds of thousands of years.
2. Lotus (कमल): Lotus is a flower that comes from the tulip family and it is one of the most popular flowers in the world. Lotus is a flower that is generally associated with love and is also used as a symbol of passion, excellence, and beauty. The flower is also frequently used to symbolize beauty and femininity. It has been used as a religious symbol since ancient times.
3. Jasmine (चमेली): Jasmine is a flowering shrub and a genus of flowering plants in the family Jasminum. It is a scented plant with large, beautifully fragrant blossoms which appear in yellow, red, and white varieties.
4. Sunflower (सूरजमुखी): Sunflower is a genus of flowering plants in the family Helianthus known for its delicate yellow with slightly up-curled blooms. It is a perennial shrub that has gained worldwide popularity for being both beautiful and useful.
5. Lily (लिली): Lily is a flower in the Lilium family that is one of the most beautiful flowers you can usually find in any garden, and is commonly used in Persian culture. It has been around for literally thousands of years. It has a multicoloured corolla that is green, red, and purple.
6. Daisy (गुलबहार): Daisy flower is a perennial flower that is native to the deserts of Europe and Asia. This flower is known for its striking colours and its sweet scent. It is also called the desert rose. Daisy flowers are a popular flower that is easy to grow.
7. Periwinkle (सदाबहार): Periwinkle flower (Catharanthus roseus) is a small aquatic plant that grows worldwide. Over time, it’s become a popular flower with many different varieties of blossoms. It can be seen in tropical zones around the world, and the flowers come in a variety of colors and forms.
8. Marigold (गेंदा): Marigold is a common flower that grows all over the world. Most Marigolds are annual, meaning they come back every year. The flowers can be used to make beautiful garnishes, cosmetics, or to make lovely flower crowns. Historically, the flower was valued for its medicinal properties.
9. Tulip (कन्द पुष्प): Tulip is a perennial flower and a member of the lily family.
10. Daffodil (नरगिस): A Daffodil is a yellow beautiful perennial flower which blooms in spring.
15 Flowers Name in Hindi and English – Picture
Flowers Name in Hindi and English PDF Download
FAQs About Names of Flowers
What are the 10 flowers name for nursery class?
These are the 10 easy flower names for your kids:
1. Rose (गुलाब)
2. Lotus (कमल)
3. Jasmine (चमेली)
4. Marigold (गेंदा)
5. Sunflower (सूरजमुखी)
6. Lily (लिली)
7. Daisy (गुलबहार)
8. Periwinkle (सदाबहार)
9. Tulip (कन्द पुष्प)
10. Daffodil (नरगिस)
What are the 5 most common flowers?
These are the 5 most common flowers:
Which is the most beautiful flower?
Due to its excellent beauty, fragrance, colour, and many different species, the Rose is the most beautiful flower in the world.
Which flower is eaten as a food?
Not all flowers are safe to consume as a food, but Saffron (केसर) is one of the flowers which can be eaten as a food and it is very popular and expensive. Hibiscus (गुड़हल का फूल) is also eaten as a food.
What is the most common flower?
Due to its beauty, popularity, and many different species, the Rose is the most common and popular flower in the world.
Which flower is eaten as a vegetable?
There are many flowers that are taken as vegetables, but Broccoli and Cauliflower are two popular plants whose flower are eaten as vegetables.
What is the 10 flowers name in Hindi?
These are the 10 popular flowers name in Hindi:
8. कन्द पुष्प
What are 20 flowers name?
In the above list, we have listed more than 100 names of flowers with pictures, so you can get the list of 20 flowers.
Which flower is the king of flowers?
Rose: The King of Flowers
What is the scientific name of Mogra?
Which is the national flower in India?
In India, Lotus is the national flower.
Which flower bloom all the year?
There are many flowers that bloom all year, and Rose, Adenium, Daffodil, Tulip, Dahlia, are few of them.
So, finally, in this post, we have listed all flowers name for your child to learn & memorise plus answered all the relevant FAQs. However, if there is still any query about flower names then kindly do comment below and we will improve this post accordingly.
How did you like this Flowers Name in Hindi and English post, kindly, tell us through your comments. If you like this post and feel helpful then kindly share it with your friends & family members.
If we have missed any name of flowers in this list, which you know, then definitely tell by commenting.